DGCOS seeks to recruit the very best in the conservatory and double-glazing installation industries. As well as giving unprecedented safeguards to consumers the ombudsman scheme is hugely valuable to reliable and high-quality installers.
- It differentiates you from companies which have given the industry a bad name, caused negative stories in the media and undermined consumer confidence.
- Unlike trade associations – which are sometimes little more than labels – DGCOS gives your customers genuine peace of mind because of the unprecedented safeguards it offers them.
- DGCOS helps protect you, as well as your customers, by substantially reducing the likelihood of litigation if things go wrong. Members have safeguards against aggressively litigious clients and, above all, with a powerful and independent arbiter who, if you are in the right, can adjudicate in your favour with the force of law.
- DGCOS is an Ombudsman Scheme of a form that is strongly supported by consumer champions like Nick Ross and by consumer agencies and advocates, which is a powerful tool in marketing your business.
- DGCOS has a marketing strategy of its own to inform the public of the protections now available, with direct links to members.
Endorsement of Nick Ross
- Former BBC Watchdog and Crimewatch presenter, Nick Ross (a highly respected investigative journalist) is an advocate and spokesman for the scheme.
- Nick will work closely with DGCOS PR agencies to develop strategies to help DGCOS (and therefore members) gain a more prominent profile.
- He will be available for interviews on BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Sky, etc.
- Nick will appear on TV & Radio commercials advertising DGCOS.
- He will also appear at official launch events and industry events.
- Promotional DVD's will be available to give to customers at the quotation stage. These are designed to help consumers understand the unique protection available to them.
- The DVD's feature Nick Ross.
- They explain all benefits and protection for consumers.
- Designed to help installer's sales people secure more contracts.
Peace of Mind Pack
This is a Centrepiece Marketing pack. Members give this to potential customers.
It includes within it:
- A Membership Certificate.
- Information on Deposit Protection
- A copy of the Member's 10 year Guarantee
- Details of the Insurance Backed Guarantee
- Details of Building Regulations Compliance.
'Founding Member' 'Accredited Member'
- There are 200 Founding Memberships available.
- There will be 1,800 Accredited Members throughout the UK by Dec 2012.
- Founding Members will be entitled to considerable additional benefits to include:
- Access to the National Membership Committee
- VIP invitations to Official Launch Events
- Photo opportunities with Nick Ross
- Regular features & articles will be sent to all the consumer champions from: The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Times, The Independent, Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Express, Sun, Star, Sport, News of The World, etc.
- Nick Ross will be available for interviews on: ITV, BBC, Channel 4 &5, Sky, Satellite Channels.
- TV and Radio advertising will develop awareness of the DGCOS brand.
- Website and Internet enquiries will be directed to Members from consumers who want a quote for potential work they would like carried out.