How can I make a complaint?

Posted On:

In the first instance, it is important to allow the member to rectify the problem, and all complaints should be addressed in writing directly to the company. You should allow the member 14 days to respond before taking further action. If you remain dissatisfied, you can contact DGCOS to register your complaint. DGCOS will action your complaint and your case may be passed to the complaints department for investigation, and if necessary mediation. In the unlikely event that mediation fails, you can refer your complaint to the Ombudsman for legal redress.

If you wish to make a complaint you can contact DGCOS on 0345 053 8975.

Your internet browser is not supported with this website. Download a free, up-to-date browser here. ×