Benefits To Consumers
Consumers using Accredited Members of DGCOS have the advantage of the following benefits:
- A comprehensively vetted Installer.
- Deposit Protection Insurance to safeguard any deposits you may pay (up to 25% of the contract price maximum cover £12,500).
- 10 Year Written Guarantee on the quality of workmanship.
- A 10 Year Insurance Backed Guarantee to protect the original gurantee in the event of the installer ceasing to trade.
- Free inspections of disputed installations (where DGCOS or The Ombudsman deems necessary).
- Free Conciliation, Mediation, and Arbitration Procedures to deal with any disputes that may arise between consumers and members.
- Access to the DGCOS Compensation Fund to honour any awards made by The Ombudsman.
Consumers therefore have a very high level of protection in place and can be secure in the knowledge that they are using an installer that DGCOS is satisfied has a proper level of competence and adequate administration procedures.
To find out further details on how DGCOS helps you make the right choice when choosing a reputable installer and ensures the installer honours its promises and guarantee, and does a professional job from start to finish.
Download the Consumer Leaflet
Find your local dgcos installer
To find your nearest dgcos accredited member please click the find an installer tab.
Find an installer